2.23.2011

Workshop Wednesday

This has pretty much finally been a week off. Besides a few orders that got mailed, not much was done around the shop at all. I ran out of paperwork to do while I was gone (yay!!), and dad made sure the shop was clean when I returned.

Monday I spent the morning getting caught up on mail, emails, phone messages, and bills. The afternoon was spent hammering out a few details for a new store to sell in. Then I went on to dinner and knit night with friends.

Tuesday morning was a meeting for the new Steel Stacks Farm Market. Overall i think it is going to be a great thing, but like all new endeavors it will have some growing pains at the beginning. There is still some construction going on, and the festivals will impact us a little, but overall it should be a great thing for the community.

Today we made pomegranate-grapefruit soap. I got a few orders out, and got ingredients ready to make lotion bars tomorrow. I took a walk to the coop so I got a delivery done and some exercise at the same time. Now just catching up on the blog:)

Next week should be better. We have a lot to do, soaps, lotion bars, salts, and a few special orders. Gonna be a good week.

No comments: