2.23.2011

Monday stress (late)

Coming back after time away always is stressful in itself. This time hasn't been bad at all. With only two kinds of soap left to make for a while I am coming back to more paperwork than shop work. It is getting to be the time of year that cash flow gets difficult. There are lots of show applications to get out and they all seem to be due at then same time. Lots of web sit stuff to deal with, and I really, really want to get picture up on the web site. It is almost tax time so that is a project unto itself, and dad has some retirement stuff he needs help getting figured out and making some decisions on that is best for the family.

Monday I had a meeting with Cathy at the Accessories Boutique in Bethlehem. In a week or so I will have most of my inventory for sale at her shop. I am excited about it, but it always takes time to get all the displays right, inventory wrapped, signage made, and that sort if stuff. I am super excited about it and I think it will be a great place to shop.

Tuesday we had a meeting for the Steel Stacks Farmers Market. This will start in May and take place on Tuesdays. There is a great variety of farms represented, as well as baked good, soaps (me!), and alpaca. As with any new venue I have some reservations, but I think this is going to be a great event.

So the test this week is to try and stay balanced and to keep this even keel. Lets see if if it works :)

No comments: