1.26.2009

I need to excercise!

Last week:
Sunday I shoveled show for an hour (that counts right?)
Monday: nada
Tuesday: 1 hour on wii
Wednesday:
Thursday: 25 min yoga
Friday: nada

OK, really, this week I am starting. Last Thursday I weighed myself again and I haven't gained or lost anything in 18 days. I think it is great that I haven't gained anything, but I really do need to loose. I finally cleaned the shop, got all the junk off the excercise bike, and got it moved to a place that I can actually use it.

C will be traveling a lot the next 6 weeks and this is my chance to take control of what I eat when. I don't have to cook larger meal, I don't have to eat later at night, and I don't have to plan my breakfast and lunch so i am hugry for dinner. He won't be gone the whole time but some weeks it will be quite a bit, so instead of eating lots of junk and candy I am going to eat lots of soups and salads, get on that bike and see if I can loose some weight in the next 6 weeks:)

This weeks goals:

Monday: 10 minutes on bike or wii fit
Tuesday: 15 minutes on bike or wii fit
Wednesday: 10 minutes on bike or wii fit (and shovel some if the snow comes)
Thursday: 15 min on bike or wii fit
Friday: 20 min on bike or wii fit

No comments: