1.15.2009

Hard time with Balance

I have a hard time with balance. I tend to focus on something and it eats me alive until it is done. Or I ignore something and it eats me alive till I get enough time to do it. It is an endless cycle with me..

So I started working on things around the house this week. Vacation is pretty much over but the business still isn't open until next week. So I focused on cleaning and rearranging the living room. An hour a day to move, vacuum, scrub, polish, and put back everything in the room. I moved the furniture three times this week- trying new arrangements..guess what- it is all back where it started. The bookshelves have been cleaned off- junk has been thrown out- meaningless kitch donated for someone else to love.

I also started on the web site this week. B and I took two days and hit it hard and now that is onto an hour a day schedule as well. Tiny steps- stay balanced- don't burn out- my mantra for 2009.

No comments: