1.05.2009

The First 5 Things of 2009

What have I done to build the business already you ask- honestly not much.. I have been on vacation.. but I have laid the framework for doing quite a bit later on... so here is my list so far...

1)I am reading my pile of trade magazines gleaning out the important info and putting it into one giant notebook to look at later for inspiration and ideas.

2)I am doing tha same with my 100's of web page "favorites".

3)I did my 2009 calandar and now have a list of the 4 weekends I am looking to fill with a craft show (thought there would be more than 4...glad there's not)

4)Started my lists of "things to do", "things to buy", and "things to make"

5) Started the blog update. Still a little work to do on the side bar but it is comming along nicely.

This week I hope to finish these 5 things and start the web site update/redesign as well. I'll let you know as things progress.

No comments: