1.19.2009

Excercise (or not!)

Last Week:

Monday: 10 minutes on bike and yoga 15 min
Tuesday: 15 minutes on bike
Wednesday: 10 minutes on bike and yoga 15 min
Thursday: 15 min on bike
Friday: 20 min on bike, 15 min yoga

I did nothing of the above. I already feel that I am missing the yoga- getting tight and sore again. I need to get my workshop cleanso I have room on the floor to do it- or I need to get my yoga video on DVD rather than VHS so I can do it upstairs.

What I did do was move furniture- three times in three days (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday)- i was sore, sweating, and exausted. And yes- the living room furniture is back exactly where it started.

And Friday I played the Wii. My right arm hurts from throwing and I got pretty tired.

Don't know how much of this counts as excercise but it sure felt like it!

This week:
Sunday I shoveled show for an hour (that counts right?)
Monday: 10 minutes on bike
Tuesday: 15 minutes on bike
Wednesday: 10 minutes on bike and yoga 15 min
Thursday: 15 min on bike
Friday: 20 min on bike, 15 min yoga

No comments: