6.07.2011

What's Up in the Workshop??

This week.. the answer is Nothin' Much...

Really! We are caught up on inventory that needs to be made, so except for a few special orders that I need to work on there isn't much to do.

I have Kutztown coming up and part of that show's requirements is that I demonstrate. Since dealing with making actual soap is kinda not appropriate for a show, I have tons of other stuff to do that I am putting off until then. Lots of labeling of fizzys, I am going to try and make lotion bars there if it seems like I can, at the very least I will label and shrink wrap them there. I will make sachets there and I am not quite sure what else.

So I am taking this week to catch up on paperwork, take some photos for the website, and generally get caught up on stuff around the house so that I can enter the busy season in a good place, with a clean kitchen and a relaxed mind. Wish me luck!

No comments: