6.02.2011

Couch to 5K week 1- day 1 (second try)

Unfortunately close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades... because I almost did it..

I clanged my route again. Found one with more shade, and less extreme hills. There is one tough one, but the rest are less steep and I found them to still be challenging but not lung killers.

I ran intervals 1-5. Really ran them. Enough that as I sit here and write this blog post my legs are quivering and twitching.

I had to walk interval 6. My lungs were hot and I didn't want to start a coughing fit. See I said I was so close in doing it...

I ran intervals 7 & 8. I had to really push through 8 right at the last 20 seconds, but I did it.

I am a little wheezy, I can hear my breath when it is deep. But no coughs, no light headedness, none of that. Once again I felt more held back by my chest than my legs.

Oh and mental note: remember to change into your sports bra... not so comfortable without it...

No comments: