6.22.2011

Couch to 5k week 2- day 2 second try

YES! I DID IT!

I ran all six intervals. And I have realized a few things this week. 1) my ankle pain is because of the hills, my ankles haven't hurt at all this week. 2) the pain in my shin is connected to my ankles somehow, that shin area hasn't hurt any either 3) it is ok to take more than one day off between runs...just get back up on the horse and keep going. 4) the mind is important, psych yourself up before you run, even the night before is a good thing.

Today I kept "feeling like a runner", imagining myself through the eyes of people I passed on the road and to me I looked like a runner, not just someone shuffling along the road.

So I will run these intervals one more time before going onto the next week and then start week 3. I am very excited, I feel better, I think I am loosing weight, and oddly enough I feel empowered in some new ways.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ygg!!! <3 !!!!