6.13.2011

Couch to 5K week 2- day 2

Soooooo close, I can almost taste victory...

I ran intervals 1-3... and went a little faster than usual. I could tell because I was at the stop sign I try to get to at the end of interval three rather than two houses before it :)

Interval 4... or interval 4 how I hate thee and thine hill of death... But I ran 70/90 seconds and I think I can conquer you yet.

Interval 5... I ran !!!!

Interval 6: 60/90 seconds. This one was weird. I got distracted by thinking about something (I can't even put my finger on what) but I lost concentration and forward momentum and just stopped there, like I forgot what I was doing. It was weird. But I know I can finish this interval.

So I try again on Wednesday. My leg didn't hurt until I was on the cool down, and now it throbs. My ankles are still sore, but manageable, they really only hurt on stairs. I feel stronger and more fit already.. I just need to keep my mind in this.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!