5.11.2011

Workshop Wednesday

Th opening of the Steel Stacks Farmer's Market was a great success! Sales exceeded expectations and there is a air of something great happening down there. Now I can't be all positive, I do think that in a few months the hot afternoon sun on a new parking lot (where the market is located) will be crazy hot, and there is little shade to be found unless you are under a tent. But all said and done, if that is my biggest gripe, I think this may be a great event.

Some little elf from my knitting group, whose husband works at the event, spilled the beans that it was my Birthday, so I go a bunch of hugs and birthday wishes from all my ArtsQuest friends. It was a surprise but quite wonderful as well :)

Today I get going in the workshop, lots of soap to make, like 8 or 9 kinds need to be made. Along with some black cherry oatmeal salts, and a few other things to accomplish, it is going to be a busy few days. But I see Bay Rum, Black Cherry Oatmeal, and Rejuvenation on my to do list:)

This week I also teach a soapmaking class at a Montessori school, and have a booth at the Italian Market Festival in Philly. Busy, Busy, Busy....

Hope to see you all soon!

No comments: