5.28.2011

Couch to 5K week 1 day 2

So I powered out of the house this morning. My brisk walk warm up wasn't crazy brisk, but I ran the first four intervals, not just jogged them lazily.

So of course when I got to interval five I just couldn't finish it... but close... 50 of 60 seconds.

Interval six was the same way, sooo close but I just couldn't push through. Wish my podcast had a counter that counted down the time, I think if I had a 10-9-8 countdown I could have done it.

By seven the stitch in my side started and I got through about half the interval before I had to give in. And I just walked interval eight.

I know I am tired from being on my feet all day at a craft show, and a little dehydrated right now too, so I am very proud of what I have gotten done the last few days.

Yesterday, my running day off, I walked to the post office and back- two miles, so I am moving every day so far...

I will try again on Monday, it's gonna be a scorcher, so I am gonna have to get out really early for some cool air.

1 comment: