5.09.2011

Bethlehem Fine Arts & Crafts Festival 2011

Finally.. beautiful weather!!!!

It has been terribly rainy and/or windy at this show the last few years. I have just been waiting for a nice weekend so I could experience the true potential of this show.

First, I am in love with the new spot I was given. I requested to be near the Accessories Boutique because I sell my products there, and the promoters came through, I was right out front. This also meant that I was right next to the music. And that was great too! Not too loud, lots of covers of songs I knew they lyrics to, and some jammin bluegrass!

The spot also rocks because it is easy to get in and out of, as I have no neighbors, I can use the potty in the store, and there is considerably less wind than where my previous spot was.

The only negative about this show as the sales. They ended up being great, but Saturday was scary. Typically Sunday is the slower of a two day show, this weekend was the opposite. I did twice as good on Sunday as I did on Saturday. So I left the first day really wondering where all the crowds had gone.. but then Sunday came around and all the usual friendly faces started to appear and all was well in the world. But I got up this morning feeling like I had been sucked through some kind of time vortex, I kept thinking there was another show day, that yesterday was Saturday....

But this week I have to buckle down and start making more soap, the inventory is getting depleted. But first things first--- Tuesday is the Grand Opening of the Steel Stacks Farmer's Market and I hope to see you there from 3-7pm :)

No comments: