5.30.2011

Monday stress and stuff

It's funny how the stress in ones life ebbs and flows in and out. It has been a really good month. Shows are doing well, life is good.

But there are always things to worry about. I am worried about next month's show at Kutztown. It is my first time there and I need to come up with proper costumes, things to demonstrate, and worrying about having proper inventory. I know I will be fine, it is all just first time jitters.

I just need to start working hard, I have soap and fizzys to make, work on the web site to do, and general things to deal with all around. I know I have about two long weeks ahead of me and then everything will be all right and I will be heading into a busy time for shows but I will be prepared.

I have been eating better and trying to exercise more. I am finding this helps with my stress levels. I can run out my anxieties and meditate as I walk.

It's been busy here. I have been worried about my old cat, she is limping a little and I think that she has been jumping from places she shouldn't be. But like all cats she is all stealth so I can't be sure.

But that is really it here, just simple plain life stuff. Nothing major, nothing worth sweating over. Just the little things and I am thankful for that.

No comments: