5.06.2011

Fiber Friday

Not much to post about I have been in a knitting black hole. Tried knitting Roxanne and can't get into the pattern, I am half way through with a Honeysuckle Wrap and just find the repeat boring right now, a shawl for C's sister is languishing on the needles because it really needs to be frogged back and I can't find the mental energy to do it, and I have about 14 feet or so left to knit on a cable afghan boarder edge...can I just say...boooorrring....

So I have been knitting for work. I am running low on soap savers and face scrubbers so I have hit both of those hard. Knitting soap savers while at shows and face scrubbers while at home. I like the mindlessness of them and the fact that they work up relatively fast so I feel accomplished. I tend to make a bunch (like 20) and then do the seaming and finishing of them since they all need some sort of sewing together to get the proper shape.

So if you see me at a show knitting just know that I am working away wildly as I sit:)

Hope to see you this weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms- both to the two legged and four legged babies :)

No comments: