5.05.2011

Workshop Wednesday

Hard to believe it, but I haven't been making much of anything. Really shows rev up this week and since I am at full stock capacity I haven't needed to make anything much yet.

I did have to make bath fizzys, we got low enough on three kinds that the "make inventory" alarm sounded. I would rather make when it is slow than to loose sleep because I have to pound away at bath fizzys for hours at a time.

Dad and I took three mornings and got them made, wrapped, and labeled. I got inventory wrapped and labeled for the Bethlehem Visitors Center and I got a bunch of orders mailed out or delivered. I also go a few gift baskets made and mailed.

Not much for me to make this week, just some bath salts. Next week we start to make soap we need again, particularly Patchouli, its been popular this year, and a few special orders I have, and a few specialty soaps that I need more of, especially the facial soap since Dad brings it with him to shows and he has been selling a lot of it.

Tomorrow I need to pack for the weekend's show in Bethlehem. I forgot a few things last week that I need to remember to bring.

That's it! See ya this weekend!

No comments: