5.13.2011

Fiber Friday

I haven't felt like knitting. I don't know what is up with me. I mean I have been making washcloths and stuff like that, but that is business knitting. I have no desire to knit anything personal right now.

Don't know where my brain is...

My knitting area is a mess, my needles are everywhere, my yarn is all a scramble. I have about a half-dozen half finished projects that I just can't seem to get into.

I go to knit night tonight and I don't wanna go. Not because I don't want to see everyone- I want to do that, but because I don't feel like knitting today. I can go and not knit. I can go and knit washcloths. I know that.

It's not like I have been doing anything else, I haven't gotten a new crafty endeavor. I just keep busy doing other things. Maybe because it is summer soon, maybe it's the usual ebb and flow of knitting just due to its nature.

I go away next week to a conference. I am bringing knitting as something to do during the breaks. I can't decide if I should bring washcloths, or a personal project. Gonna ask the girls at knit night tonight what they think.

No comments: