6.14.2010

Couch to 5K- Week 2- Day 3

I feel like I am going backwards. I just didn't have a good day today. I tried running in a local park and hated it. Just bland, and worried about my car (had left my keys in it so I didn't have to carry them) and decided to run the "upper loop". Should have known that the word "upper" meant there was a big ass hill to climb to get to it.

I ran most of the first three intervals and tried to start the fourth. Just couldn't. It was so humid that the swat was just pouring off of me and I felt like I was breathing water. So I gave up and stopped. It was over 1.5 miles, so I figure that when I do the entire routine I run/walk about 2/5 right now.

I'm gonna see what the weather is like tomorrow and maybe try again, but definatly Wednesday for sure.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like the running gods were against you today ;)
they'll be more clement next time :)
you did good even getting out there so YEAH you! wtg!