6.12.2010

Couch to 5K- Week 2- Day 2

So I took a bunch of time off.. my knees were killing me! When I got go run again I couldn't decide if I should go back and do week 1 again, or press on with week 2. I decided to press on with week 2.

The morning was bright and crisp, and I was running on the boardwalk in Atlantic City. I had planned on using the treadmill, but the gym wasn't open yet and I didn't want to wait or pay the spa fee just to use the treadmill. So I made it down to the boardwalk. I ran 45 sec-1min of each of the 6 90 sec intervals. The first I almost finished, and the rest I could tell I had taken too much time off.

But my knees didn't hurt before or after the run, or the next day. I will try again on Monday... week 2 redux... and I think I need to find a place to run with less hills.

No comments: