5.25.2010

Home and Overwhelmed

I am home.. and I am frantic.. ok, not frantic, but I certainly have enough thing son my plate to keep me busy for a while.

I have to set up Mayfair tomorrow, and finish getting dad's display ready for the farmer's market. We need to pack stuff for him to take and things he needs like bags and fliers. I have orders through the co-op, and through the web site. I have laundry to do, things to unpack, a blanket to block, a garden to weed, and a general pile of other paperwork to take care of.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm a little better now after the scream...

Oh, did I mention I have a wedding to finish making things for and a special order to make up too??? MUST...STOP...THINKING....

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

one thing at a time and it will all get taken care of - that's what i try to tell myself but that's easier said then done, right ;)