5.11.2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday. I got the best gifts of all- first and foremost, C stayed home with me! There are many years he has to travel on my birthday, so the chance to sit and hang out with him all day was just awesome! Dad got me a card, and Mom sent me a text. I am very close with both my parents, so there need not be a huge Birthday thing, I actually prefer it if there isn't.

My Rav friends all posted me Happy Birthdays and a day filled with yarn. It wasn't totally filled with yarn (I got to knit some), but it was filled with some cool gifts. I got an I-Pod Nano in orange, with a case that can strap to my arm when I go for walks, and I got a new pair of walking shoes, and some new t-shirts. Last night I started downloading podcasts I want to listen to including the Couch to 5K workout.

We also went to lunch at a new place called Bamboo (on Cedar Crest). It is now my new favorite sushi place. Great stuff. Different stuff. I love soybean wrapped rolls, and one was topped with mango, yum!

Today B is bring me to Vanity Fair with her (I need socks and stuff), lunch, and then to the movies. It was planned for yesterday in case C had to be out of town, but postponed to today, so I get to celebrate my birthday for two days!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

<3 <3 <3
so glad you had a great birthday (or 2 ;) )