1.31.2010

Packing and getting ready to go...

Am I the only person who thinks that going away takes more work than staying home? I have so much to do- bills, laundry, packing, and the list just goes on and on. I am trying to make sure that Wednesday morning I am not running around like a maniac, but somehow I know that will be the case.

I think some of it is planning ahead. Having to look and see what show applications need to be mailed before I go, what bills need to be paid, what supplies need to be ordered, and what laundry needs to be done so I can pack. And then the packing- what outfits, how many, what shoes, what knitting projects, what will I read, is my Ipod up to date, do I have snacks for the plane ride, do the cats have enough food and litter, have I checked the mail... It makes my head spin....

I planned on doing lots of stuff on Monday but now have something I need to do in the morning, so that changes my plans some. One reason I am blogging now, to cross it off my list for tomorrow, since I usually update on Mondays. I am not going to get much done in the shop, but I plan on bringing my lap top so I can work on the web site even more.

I got a request for pictures on the web site- they are coming soon. But I need to set up the photo booth and get everything made before I can take photos. I like them on the site too, but they are secondary to all the important info like ingredients and order buttons that work. When I return I should be in a place where I can make them a priority. I sure hope so.

That is it for now. I get to cross off "update blog" from my list, but as I have sat here and typed I have thought of three other things I need to do, so the list is longer than ever!

No comments: