1.13.2010

New Fragrance- Star Anise

Yesterday I made the first batch of Star Anise. The workshop smells like licorice now. It is almost like black jelly beans. Wonderful stuff. I expected it to be so strong that I might hate it, but it is just on that edge. The soap is white with a gray marble to it. I think one of the reasons I like the fragrance so much is because I can't eat licorice vines anymore (made with wheat flour) and the fragrance brings back memories of black vines and Easter time.

I also got all the supplies I need for lip balms (except the shrink wraps- always forget to order the shrink wraps!!) so I will start making those this week as well.

Also hope to get the January newsletter mailed out and emailed in the next few days. Got to go buy some envelopes this morning.

No comments: