1.25.2010

Monday Update

It is going to be a busy week. I didn't get as much as I wantd to get done over the weekend. Caught some 24 hour bug that knocked me out for a day. Had an ear ache and stuffy nose, but now all is well. Lots of rest seemed to do the trick.

I planned on doing lots of errands today but the rain will hang in there till this afternoon. So I will do that stuff tomorrow. No need to drive in the wind and rain if I don't have to. Also need to do fun stuff- like paperwork and pay bills and show applications and such.

Starting lotion bars today. Will have to order some supplies but I need to figure out how much of what so I don't order too many. Trying to think lean and mean this year, just getting what I need and not too much else. Trying to get everything I need from one supplier all at once to save on shipping too. It is hard to plan and not just order willie nille as I think of something. But I know it is a better way to run the business, so I am trying my best to plan better this year.

Well I guess it is time to get dressed and get to the workshop. We had lost power this morning and I thought for a bit it would last all day, but it came back on, so now it is time to go to work...

No comments: