2.15.2010

I'm baaack.....

So while most everyone I know was digging out of snow, I was relaxing at the beach in Puerto Rico. I have to admit, I really did nothing. C and I celebrated our anniversary by staying at a resort in Fajardo for the first weekend. It was stunning. I'll post a link to flickr or some photos in a bit. I still have to unpack and find the camera.

The rest of the week C had to work, so while he was slaving to pay the bills, I was at the pool, at Starbucks, going for a walk, taking a nap, knitting by the ocean, hanging in the hammocks, and generally doing everything I could that resulted in a few extra pounds on my frame by weeks end.

Dad held down the fort and got almost all the orders shipped out (still a few special ones to deal with), and got lip balms labeled and shrink wrapped for me as well. He also dug out the house, the cars, the sidewalks, and the driveway from about 17" of snow (I'll post a few pics of that soon too).

So now I am back and trying to catch up. My flight landed about 3 hours later than expected yesterday, so I didn't get anything done yesterday at all. First thing I started to make soap and unpack the half dozen boxes of supplies that arrived while I was gone. I got bills paid, and now am writing this. Next I have to wade through my hundred or so emails to make a list of things that need to be dealt with ASAP, and wade through my dozen or so voice mails to do the same thing.

Later, in between stirring the soap I'll unpack, do laundry, and generally make up a huge list of things to do around here and start at the list. I am amazed by how much can pile up in just 10 days, and 4 of them were weekend days!

Ok, time to stir.. making a new scent today- Luffa Scrub and LOVE it. Very light, but pretty awesome.

No comments: