1.08.2010

Tired of the cold!!

I am sick of this cold spell. My hands are stuff, my feet are cold, my cats are like Velcro, my laundry piles up because of all the layers, and the thought of going outside just turn my stomach.

But staying in has it's advantages. Been working in the shop. Done with inventory. Made up the order form for the sale that starts in February. Designed the 2010 order form. Filed a bunch of stuff. Made two batches of shampoo bars, and three batches of unscented. Got orders filled and mailed out. Ordered some essential oils, and lip balm flavors. In general cleaned and organized. Wrote up the January newsletter- soon to be printed and mailed. That's all since Tuesday! I have had a busy month already!

I hope my essential oils show up in a few days, I would like to start making new fragrances on Monday. I have to keep a look out for next weeks weather report. Hopefully I can go get some oils for unscented soap. But too long of a drive in bad weather or yucky roads.

I have gotten really inspired with color lately. I knit a hat this week too, it was burgundy and tweedy. I am thinking how I could make soap look more like tweed rather than the marble I get now... hmmmm...

But I am off to knit a cowl. Take some time to relax a little. This is supposed to be my slow time of year, I need to remember that :)

No comments: