1.11.2010

2010- the year of a better me.....weeks 1 & 2

I want to be a better person by the end of this year- inside and out. So each week I am going to to try to add one POSITIVE thing each week. I think it is important to be positive. Rather than saying- don't eat sweets (an impossibility), I am going to try and eat more raw veggies- hopefully lessening my desire for sweets in the process.

So last week was week 1. I ADDED EXERCISE into my routine. I got a Wii Active and have started the thirty day challenge. I took a day off due to a headache, and missed the weekend- just really busy, but I will start again today and try to exercise a little every day. I think the scale shows a change already, but really it is more that I feel better already. More awake, more alert, and more motivated.

This week is week 2. I have ADDED A DAILY VITAMIN into my routine. Although I do believe you can and should get all you need from the foods you eat, right now I can safely say that isn't happening. I eat terrible right now. No real meal plans, haphazardly throughout the day, sometimes skipping meals. I mean really- should ice cream be dinner? But all those things are for the future. This week I just have added some vitamins to get me through till other things start to balance out.

No comments: