1.18.2010

Weekly Update

Lets see here: last week I got soap made- I already updated you on the Star Anise. My shop still smalls like licorice every time I go in there. Yum...

Started making lip balms: got Peppermint, Coconut, and Pomegranate done. Three down, seven to go. Dulche de Leche is next in line...

I mailed out the January Newsletter. Thanks again everyone. I have gotten great feedback from it. It makes me smile every time I get a response.

Got orders to get mailed out. Keep 'em comming! Hope to have the web site updated soon.Got to make myself work on that this week for sure...

Ordered oils to make soap. Can't pick them up until later this week. Then I will be in a frenzy again.

Starting to get applications out for craft shows. Will update the events list as soon as I get acceptance letters.

Haven't exercise one bit. Knee has been hurting. Need to start again today. Think I will bike rather than run/walk. Maybe less stress on it. Been taking my vitamin though. Feel good and energized overall. Although you wouldn't know it by the long naps I have been taking. Feels good to listen to my body and catch up on rest.

Dad has been re-potting plants. Lots of snake plants, some small jade plants, and some eternity plants. They will need a month or so to get established. Then I will post pics and descriptions of them here and on the web site. Get to start some seeds soon. Maybe some columbine??

No comments: