1.05.2010

Not a bad day....

Not a bad day for starting out with a dentist appointment. Teeth are clean now and just fine. Had to get x-rays. Hate them. But it had been 5 years or so, so it was time to do it. I always think of CSI while they do my dental x-rays. Like they are something I should keep up with just in case someday my body needs to be identified. I know, strange thoughts.

After the dentist I went to Trader Joe's. The closest one to me is about 40 minutes away (but just down the street from the dentist). So I go every time I get my teeth cleaned (about twice a year). I still have my old dentist from when I moved to PA and lived in Lansdale. I know, another odd thing, but I love him, and it is hard to love your dentist, so I keep him, and make the drive twice a year. Also gives me the excuse to go grocery shopping, and usually yarn shopping too, but I skipped that this time. Anyway, I stocked up on rice pasta, and gluten free mac & cheese, and all of those staples that I like to have in the house and love getting from TJ's.

Since my morning was spent at the dentist, after lunch I started in on my afternoon routine- paperwork/computer work. I wrote up the January newsletter and hop to get it emailed out in a day or so. I have a bunch of addresses to add to the list before it is mailed. I paid bills- that is always fun (not). Later I got a bunch of files complete. Each year every show I do goes into a file with notes about it. The files are color coded as to how likely I am to do the show again. So I got everything filed and labeled for 2009. Now I can start sending out applications and putting together my show schedule for 2010.

That's it for yesterday... onward...today I hope to get some soap made!

No comments: