1.23.2010

Done with Lipbalms!

OK, so they have to be labeled and such, but I have made the first 1,000 lip balms of the year. Some of the new flavors I am in love with, some I can pass by. It will be interesting to me to see what everyone else likes.

Went and picked up oils to make soap with and ingredients for bath fizzys yesterday. Got 7 big batches of soap made today.

Tomorrow I am going to start making lotion bars.

I placed an order for a bunch of clays and herbs that I need and wrappers for the bath fizzys as well. Really excited that I found a new vendor for those wrappers. Not only is it closer geographically but it was less expensive as well and I didn't have to buy as many at one time either so I will save some storage room too. I also could buy more colors of wrappers which means I can expand the number of bath fizzy fragarnces I make now if I want to. I also got rid of the black wrapper - it will be burgundy now. I just think the black is sort of depressing. Not bad if you are using the fizzy yourself, but who wants to give a gift wrapped in black...

Npt much else going on here. Sort of a slow week in the shop. Kept waiting for supplies to arrive. Lots to get done next week and lots of updating on the web site to get done as well. I have the new fragrances up and will add shopping cart buttons as they become available. Next I have to get the clearance page up to date. And then get those lip balms on as well.

No comments: