1.03.2010

More New Stuff...

Well the water is working, and I got new lights in what I call the "packaging" area of the workshop. I also got new lights in the "workroom" and soon will have some in the "cure room" too. I will take pics as soon as it is more finished.

Yesterday I started ordering supplies. I got the components I need to mix the fragrance for shaving soaps, and I got flavors for lip balms as well as containers for lip balms. Four flavors from 2009 stay- Peppermint, Watermelon, Coconut, and Chocolate Truffle and six (yes six!) new flavors for 2010. Want to know what they will be? OK. You talked me into telling you: Pink Lemonade, Very Berry, Green Tea, Tangerine, Pomegranate, and Dulce de Leche. I was going to make a lot of other new flavors but C talked me out of it. Don't want too much change all at once. And I was going to keep French Vanilla too, but that flavor is no longer carried, so I had to decide on something else.

B had her surgery and is doing fine. I sat with her last night while C and M went out for a night of good humor. Much pain from the rehab, and the staples, and all that junk, but she is looking better every time I see her so I know there is progress.

K left for school. She officially loves in Pittsburgh now. I am a sap and I already miss her. Had to keep myself from crying when she left. I know we will keep in touch and I am so overwhelmingly proud of her it is amazing.

As for me, I got a Wii Active for Christmas. I have done two workouts of the 30 day challenge so far. I really like it and can feel the burn as they say. I sweat during the workouts and I haven't gotten bored yet. I like how they will get harder as I progress. I think it is a good program and will keep me interested for a while longer than the Wii Fit. Today was my rest day so I did some yoga this morning and feel better after a good stretch.

Well it is my first real day of work since taking off for the Holidays. C left for a business trip about an hour ago, so I am going to start my year off right and get to work. I plan 3-5 hours in the shop and 3 hours in the shop, 3 hours at the computer (newsletter/ web site etc.) and 2 hours of paperwork (inventory spreadsheets, filing, etc.). Off I go!

No comments: