8.13.2006

A Plummy in my future???



I have been nominated for a Plummy award…What is a Plummy award…. Well, it is an award for excellence in crafting, and Katy in Chicago nominated me in the Bath and Body category…

When she nominated me she said…”Hedge makes all-natural soaps, lotions, fizzies and other body goodies by hand and then sells them on her website, in retail stores and at art/craft fairs. She deals with all aspects of having her own business, and has been at it for a few years”

Thank you Katy for you recognition!

Nominations are being accepted until August 15th and you can learn more at http://plummies.plumofthemonth.com. If you have other favorite crafters, be sure to nominate them… Just not in the Bath and Body Category… I want this so bad I can taste it!!! So starting August 15th- vote for me early and often! The winners will be announced September 1st. But really, its like getting nominated for anything- it really is the nomination the counts!

1 comment:

David said...

World's collide.