8.07.2006

July 30-August 6 Week 31

This week was mostly prep for Musikfest: getting things done around the house, making some inventory, and just trying to rest before the storm.

Monday: Made about 60 new samplers, started labeling lip gloss containers, finished the small poncho for K I was knitting, and started another adult one.

Tuesday: Print flyers for the show, mail out an order (now that it cooled down it won’t melt in transit), mailed an ad out for a program for a show that I’m doing in November. Made Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey bath fizzys.

Wednesday: Wrapped the fizzys, cut up soap to put it to cure, went shopping with B- I bought beads for some shawls I knit, some yarn, and a pair of shorts for me and some shirts for C. Knit the rest of the evening.

Thursday: Besides setting up for the show (see the Day 0 post), I ran to the post office, and we went out to dinner with B & M.

Friday: Other than Musikfest, I picked up some groceries, did laundry, and blogged. “I” was here at night staying with us.

Saturday: Didn’t do much else besides Musikfest. “I” was here at night.

Sunday: Besides Musikfest J came into town on the afternoon. She came over to the show for a while, but she had to get up early to leave for work so she didn’t stay late either.

No comments: