4.29.2009

New Fragrances for 2009

I had real hard time this year getting inspired to pick new fragrances. I didn't have the ability to do another day where my customers could come sniff so I was forced to just look at my list of suggestions and start to choose. Overwhelmingly this year the suggestions contained a lemon or citrus scent. Lemongrass is one of my top two sellers already so I didn't want to overwhelm the list with too much citrus. Still, I ended up with two that have hints of it.

I used my vacation to be inspired. Some was inspired by the fragrances of the sops in the hotels, some is from things from gift shops, still others from gardens that we toured. And of course, on the list are soaps suggested by you, the customer. Keep those suggestions coming!

New for 2009! (available in June...)

Pomegranate Grapefruit
Chamomile
Vanilla Hazelnut

Bergamot
Clary Sage
Tea Tree

Kitchen Soap (coffee fragrance)
Shaving Soap (introduced late 2008)
Merlot (made with real wine)

I hope you enjoy them as much as I will enjoy making them. I placed the fragrance order today so next week the first batches will come out of the workshop and I will get them up on the web site as soon as they are ready for sale:)

No comments: