4.30.2009

It's getting better all the time...

So after three days of seriously doing nothing (except some laundry, posting show applications, and watching a ton of TV) I am getting/feeling better. The house isn't so lonely, and every sound I don't think is her. The other two cats are calming down and being less clingy and needy.

It's May soon and my month will be really busy with shows and classes and making lots of inventory. But if I can work hard this month than I will be all set for most of the rest of the year- then I can relax some.

I am going to go get cleaned up and go out for abit. Just Target for some cat litter, but it will get me out of the house and this is really the first time I have felt like leaving since I got back. I need to go pick up Pimienta's ashes today from the vet. But I don't feel like calling, or going, but I know it needs to be done. I'll call when I get back to see if they are ready.

No comments: