4.13.2009

I lost a week

I was reading that you need to do something for 21 days to make it a habit. Well my excercise routine didn't make it to 21 days. Last week I was just a wreck, sinus headaches, busy schedule, an overall grumpiness. I just didn't work out. I have been looking at the new cardio program for the Wii with great interest because it is acutally supposed to get harder as you get better. I get tired of the same old routines with no challenege in them anymore.

And this week I am getting ready for vacation, so I am swamped. I am looking outside at the sun thinking that I just can't take the time to go out there, I need to finish the web site, and do my taxes, and so many other adult things to do before I can go.

The good thing is that vacation isn't lazy this time. Not only is it loads of walking and hiking, but I am not near a fridge all day so it should cut down on my food intake too. I think I will come back ready to keep going. Plus it will be closer to May and the weather will be nicer , and show season starts in May which takes a lot of energy. I will be ready to get back onto the excercise wagon and get fit.

No comments: