9.27.2005

Week 38 Accomplishments

Monday: Spent the day with mom. In the morning we started making up some samplers using the crates that Rad makes for me. Then we went and ran some errands, grabbed lunch and came home to rest and relax (i.e. nap) and then made dinner. I started knitting this monster sweater I want to make. Its gonna take me years to finish!

Tuesday: I brought mom to the Roosevelt Spa at the Gideon Putman Hotel in Saratoga Springs, NY for a morning of bliss. The mineral bath and the massage was the coolest and very relaxing. We then spent the afternoon grabbing some lunch and shopping.

Wednesday: Much like Monday, finished all the samplers we could make given the amount of supplies I brought with me. Cooked dinner for the third time. I didn't think I was going to be allowed to go home now that I've proved I can actually cook.

Thursday: We went to the mall looking for a bathing suit (I need one for the cruise) but couldn't find one. Rad brought us out to celebrate Moms birthday to a really great local Italian restaurant that I can't remember the name of now. But they know the owners from church. It was a great meal.

Friday: We just relaxed after running to the craft store and buying some fabric for my booth tables and some yarn and knitting supplies. Dinner was at Ruby Tuesdays and we all agreed that after the gourmet of the ret of the week, it felt really "fast food", funny how that happens. I made Chili for them to eat next week while I'm gone, LOL!

Saturday: Eagle Mills

Sunday: Eagle Mills

No comments: