9.19.2005

Week 37 Accomplishments

Monday: Return from Atlantic City. Clean up the house some, especially the kitchen.

Tuesday: MLAC Jury. Grocery Store. Make my list of the things I need to do before I leave.

Wednesday: Honeysuckle soap. Pack for the show. Take care of things, like putting the mail on hold, etc.

Thursday: Jasmine soap. I fell and hurt my arm a little, I slipped and fell and jammed it up some, but nothing major. I went and picked up dad, his first long run brought him to NJ and he had time to stop for the night. We had dinner, we picked C up from the airport and went home. Dad then flooded the basement some when he started doing some laundry. Cleaned that up and went to sleep.

Friday: brought dad back to his truck, packed up for the show and left for NY. Go there and set up for the show and visited with mom and Rad.

Saturday and Sunday: Eagle Mills Craft Show.

2 comments:

JD said...

Hi Hedge! Love the new look of your blog - nice work!

d-

Unknown said...

Thanks, but It isn't me. It was Cat at Blog Togs that did all the work. There is a link at the bottom left of the page if u want to go check her out!