7.25.2005

Week 28 Accomplishments

This was a week where it just felt impossible to get anything done. I made some Oatmeal, Milk & Honey soap as well as some Peppermint Foot Scrub. I also made all new 3"x5" signs for the booth- I just need to do the 8"x11" ones now. Dad labeled all 1200 lip balms for me, how cool is that?!? I went through all of my crates that I bring to shows and got them all emptied, cleaned, and organized. Dad had three appointments and that made most of the days this week pretty useless to get any real work done, and Blueberry Festival was this weekend, so all in all its been a quiet week. I have one more good full week to be able to get soap made before Musikfest starts, and if I work hard, I should have all that I need to get me through September made by then. Wish me luck!

No comments: