7.11.2005

Week 26 Accomplishments

Well, the year is now half-way completed. It's so sad, I still have things on my TO DO list from January, and I don't think I'll have time to do some of them until October.

This week has been such a jumble its impossible for me to go back and break it down into days so here are the highlights:

Work/Business: Lotion Bars, Peppermint, 120. Soap, Pomegranate, Love Potion, Rejuvenation and Lavender (about 120 bars each). Lip Balms: Chai, Raspberry, Strawberry, Watermelon, Butter Crème, Pina Colada, Chocolate Truffle, Wild Cherry (about 80 each). Milled Soap (well C milled for me), he also went to BJ's and bought some new tables and rearranged the work space. I'll get some pictures posted soon.

Dad: Urologist, Orthopedic, MRI.., 'nuf said…

I got asked to join the United Wonderful Business Women. It’s a great group of ladies who work from home, some are artists/crafters like myself, some others run businesses from their home like bookstores… I was all happy because you need to be sponsored to join and two wonderful women I know asked me to take part. One is B at www.barbsstuff.com, and the other is D at www.jdszazdibooks.com. Go take a look! This last Tuesday was the first meeting that I got to attend, it got a little cut short (had to pick up a prescription for Dad), but I already have a small list of goals that I need to accomplish before the next meeting. Whoever doesn't finish, has to buy lunch, and that’s a big financial motivator! So in the next week I need to finish some new signage for the booth, and start dealing with my mailing list (that means getting all the info into one place and coming up with a good way to keep it there). Next meeting is July 19th so I better get going!

No comments: