7.18.2005

Week 27 Accomplishments

Well, it's been another busy and exciting week. Like last week, its all a blur and I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel till late September.

Soap: Just Plain Raspberry, Raspberry Scrub, Wisdom (120 bars each)
Lip Balm: Cantaloupe, Cappuccino, Coconut-Lemongrass, Grape, Irish Crème, and Mango (80 each)
Bath Salts: Lavender, Rejuvenation. Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Black Cherry, Raspberry (12 each)
Samplers: 48 (dad helped me with these, he sat all day and wrapped and shrink wrapped them)

Dad also put together a few displays for me and stained a few others that I had here that needed some work. Its good to see him doing a few things and taking it easy but not being in too much pain. Just a little something at night to help him sleep, and the rest of the day is bearable.

I've been busily knitting bath mitts in my spare time, I can get at least one done per doctors visit, and three during Sunday's NASCAR race, and one or two each night sitting and watching TV with dad. So far I have 101 in stock, I wanted to average 1 per day and I'm off my mark by about 45 and that's counting the ones my mom makes too. Guess I haven't had as much time to knit as I thought.

Well, this week will be full of getting ready for my show this weekend and taking dad to his numerous doctors' appointments. Wish me luck…

No comments: