7.03.2012

Kutztown Festival Day 3

So we had a great breeze today. So much so I had to worry about things blowing over. My booth is kinda inside. I am at a doorway, but wow, does that wind blow through. I hope that the severe storms being called for on Wednesday down't become that musch of an issue.

I had a good day. Gabe came to help me and did a really, really good job. I even got to take a few minutes out of the booth when things quieted down. There was a lot more people then I expected there to be on a Monday and that is a great thing.

I have to say that I love this show. It is so great to see promoters that actually walk around themselves and look at the place, and have people they trust walk around and do it for them. It is nice to see that they care about the event and don't just let it run wild after opening. All shows have their quirks and places it can be a little better, but honestly this one is pretty close to perfect for me. I have a few wishes, but really they are quite minor and I only think opf them when things are quiet and I have some time, but usually I am too busy to care.

So after three days I am having strong sales, not as good as last year but still very good. I am getting tired, my feet are starting to hurt a little, and I wish I could wear a pair of shorts without 4 yards of fabric skirt over them. I wish I had some time to get into my garden, but alas, that won't be happening for a few more days.

OK, off to mail orders and stock inventory. See you at Kutztown!!!

No comments: