2.19.2007

Some things about me...

A friend of mine from High School sent me this, and I was supposed to rely by e-mail, but I thought it would be fun to blog instead.

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Happy Daze Drive In serving ice cream & food
2. At a pet shop
3. An intern at Maine State Music Theatre
4. As an independent contractor working on a project at Universal Studios Florida

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Any of the X-Men movies
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. The Usual Suspects

C) Places I have lived:
1. Perth, NY
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Orlando, FL
4. Bethlehem, PA

D) Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. CSI (Las Vegas)
2. House
3. Criminal Minds
4. Project Runway

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Puerto Rico
2. Alaska
3. Hilton Head Island, SC
4. Caribbean Cruises

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. Soaper’s Asylum Message Board
2. Yahoo
3. Google
4. Nascar.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. In n’ Out Burger
3. Corned Beef & Cabbage
4. Corn Fritters

H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Australia
2. Japan
3. In Bed
4. On the sofa, knitting

No comments: