2.06.2007

January 1-7 2007 Week 1



Well, like many other people, you have probably noted that I have gotten very far behind in my blogging for 2007. I hope to take the next few days to catch up, but honestly, now so many things have gotten foggy, I am not quite sure everything I have done in the past month. But I’ll try…

Monday: New Years Day. C and I just took this last day to hang out around the house and to relax for the last day before he went back to work and I started soaping again.

Tuesday: K came over to work during the day and at night I went to dinner with some old friends and some new friends. A was leaving in a few days to go away to a trade school to learn more about her craft and F decided to get a bunch of us together to say goodbye for the next few months. It was pretty funny once we got there we realized that starting with A and ending with F- each of us represented each decade 20’s-60’s with most of us exactly 10 years apart. It was amazing and not lost on us to see how the generations could come together and have fun, share morals and values, and still differ and respect each others differences. Here’s a few pictures, and yes, that is me with the lampshade on my head:)

Wednesday: Meeting at MLAC to discuss the application and contract for the spring show. Like usual I took the opportunity to stop and shop at both Trader Joe’s and Ikea. Next trip I’ll add a yarn shop or two onto my mist. I saw a sign for one the other day near MLAC and I can stop at the one in Lansdale on the way home as well.

Thursday: K came again. It’s been really nice to have some help getting things arranged and going this month. I find it hard to schedule what she can help me do, but she say’s I’m not a bad boss, so I just need to give myself some time to get used to having extra hands available.

Friday: the usual Friday, errands, groceries, etc….

Saturday: C left for two weeks away early this morning. It is going to be a long two weeks. I started out planning what I wanted to accomplish during his time away and what I was going to eat while he was gone. I hate cooking for myself, so it’s more of a plan of takeout and soups.

Sunday: Dessert day at B’s. I got up and did a few things around the house and then went over for Dessert Day. It is a day where after a week of baking 30+ desserts, B invites everyone over to chat and eat. It is a great way to blow the first week of diet and exercise that I have been practicing. K came over too, although she was sick I think she had fun and so did I. The evening was spent just relaxing and knitting.


No comments: