5.23.2005

Week 19 Accomplishements

Still all about me…. Hopefully I'll get some soaping done next week..

Monday I got the opportunity to break into my own home. Not too easy, but not as hard as it would take for me to sleep better at night. I went out to weed and feed the lawn at 7:00 am and had to cut a window screen and crawl in, using a recycling box as a step stool, and knocking a fan out of the window to get the job done. I added a few more bruises to my already bruised (I never know where they come from) legs. Besides that I did laundry and started arranging my new soap storage room so I can actually find something when I need it.

Tuesday I finished arranging storage as much as I can right now. I need to go buy more shelving units, storage boxes, and need to finish emptying out my old storage unit too. I finally finished unpacking the kitchen. Last thing needed here is a spice rack. Still taking spices out of boxes. The only place I can put them I can't reach them, so we need to come up with another option.

Wednesday I was lazy. Took an afternoon nap, went to bed early, did a little homework, and watched a lot of TV. Also knitted a little…

Thursday I did lots of homework and started getting ready for the show on Friday. I cleaned the house up, went to recycling, the grocery store and visited my friend A all afternoon. We are going to start meeting and having knitting sessions so I can learn how to knit better. She also swears she can teach me how to crochet, which I think is impossible, so we'll see.

Friday, packed for the show and left around 2:30. A 2 ½ hour drive took about 3 ½ hours due to construction traffic.

Saturday & Sunday: Mifflin-Juanita Arts Festival

No comments: