5.10.2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, its that time of year again. When I look at the long term "things to do" list and realize I haven't done any of them. That there is a exercise bike just waiting to be used regularly, that my real bike hasn't had air in the tires since it was given to me last year, and that I have yet to make up a calendar with all my family and friend's important dates on it so I remember them as much as they remember me.

But my gifts this year have been perfect! Mom gave money, dad gave money, and C gave me some clothes (a blouse and some pajamas), some gardening books, a few mini Sharpies that hook onto my keychain (how cool is that!), and an ice cream mixer. Now what is an ice cream mixer? Well its reminds me of the Flurries at McD's- the ones with the ice cream mixed with M&M's and stuff. Looks like I'll have to keep "use exercise bike" on my list of things to do for next year. My friend B and her husband M invited me over for dinner tonight. C is out of town again, but managed to leave this morning- so seeing him today has been my best gift of all.

No comments: