5.12.2005

Show Report- Mainline Arts Center

Well I didn't do too great in sales this Spring, but its my own fault. With the move I have a pretty depleted inventory and really limited time, so suffice to day, my biggest sellers weren’t even available at this show. As usual I sold a fair amount of lotion bars, but not as many as I expected to. I also didn't have any sampler boxes that usually sell really well because of Mother's Day. I really have to be on the ball for this show come Fall. But I love working on this show, I love the whole experience of being on the committee, learning about other crafts, working together with other artists, the experience becomes more wonderful every show.

I am so crazy I can't even find my list of what I brought to the show to sell, so I can't even update you on the best selling fragrances. I just know how many I sold overall, not what I sold.

Well, that's it, short update!

No comments: