5.28.2012

Mayfair Festival of the Arts Day 4

Enough with the rain already! Storms came through the area again. Wet feet and muddy booth again.. I am so tired of the rain!

But I have to admit, even with all that, sales have been OK. I think I can eek out the same as or close to last year if today's weather treats us good. I take this as a good sign. It is a sign that the spot at the Artist Esplanade may be worth it, and that the show is drawing a demographic that is not only interested in the arts, but has some expendable currency to spend as well. I can only imagine what a full five days of nice weather may have brought us. I surely want to come back next year and see if I am right.

I have totally enjoyed the music that the stage nearest to us has been paying, even the pop music night was pretty good, not too loud. The Broadway night was good, last night was nice too- a lot of songs I knew the lyrics too even! I think my tent has been dryer than many, so that is a blessing. The potty is close and has stayed clean too. Other than wet feet what feels like all the time, I can easily look on the bright side.

So it is time for me to go pack some inventory, get some paperwork out of the way, and do some gardening (if it isn't too muddy) before I get going. Hope to see you there!

No comments: