5.27.2012

Mayfair Festival of the Arts Day 3

And the rain continued...it wasn't as much rain as it was the threat of rain, wind, and hail. The weather service kept threatening heavy, scary storms to come through, and when it finally made it to us, the storm had broken up and the worst parts went to either side of us.

Besides the fact that attendance felt like it was at nothing at certain parts of the day, I eeked out what I thought was a good day of sales (considering everything). I met quite a few new customers that I really had time to chat with and start to get to know. Hopefully they liked everything they bought and I will see them again.

I should have knitted more but the humidity made the yarn and needles sticky, hard to deal with.

Hopefully this storm this morning is it for the day.. four in a row of rain will just be painful.

No comments: