5.14.2012

May 6-13, 2012

This has been a wonderful week all around!

Thursday 5/10 was the start of the Bethlehem Farmer's Market at Campus Square. Turn out was tremendous and dad had a great day of sales and catching up with friends.

Saturday and Sunday 5/12 and 5/13 was the 47th Annual Fine Art and Craft show in Downtown Bethlehem. The weather couldn't have been better! It was amazing to have a year where there was barely any wind and no rain, even overnight! Typically I am worried stiff about keeping the tent tied down while fighting to keep a smile on my face while helping customers. The great weather and high attendance was certainly reflected in my sales. It was my best show there ever, by a long shot! The quality of artisans was excellent, I loved my booth location, and even though I had music next to me, it was acoustic and mellow so it didn't bother me at all!

Last minute show addition: May 19 Philadelphia on Parade, Mann Center for the Performing Arts, 5201 Parkside Ave. Philadelphia, PA 11am-6pm. I think this is going to be an excellent event that should draw a crowd from not only Philly but from the adjoining suburbs so I am super excited to meet lots of new people at this event. Dad will still be at Landmark Gardens & Nursery Market Days, 902 Mud Lane, Northampton, PA 9am-2pm both Saturday and Sunday so that show isn't changed at all.

So today we hit the ground running... time to go make soap, gotta run!

No comments: